Monday, December 21, 2009

A Sweet Success

When I retired from teaching, I thought for a brief second that I would take time to unwind, read the towering pile of novels beside my bed and adopt some new hobbies. And then the idea for Simply Divine Brownies popped into my head and the rest is history! But you know, it turns out I'm not alone. Did you know that over 15% of workers between the ages of 50 and 64 (yes, I've just revealed my age!), are self employed? AARP recently visited the Simply Divine Brownie Shop to talk about what it means to own your own business and be your own boss during your....well...your more twilight years! It was so much fun to film and I'm excited to share the end result with you. Click here or on the image above to launch the video!

1 comment:

  1. My idea for a new brownie is the Sunday Brownie.

    Added to the batter are the following: coconut, choco chips, walnuts, mini marshmallows and cocktail cherries.

    Yummy!

    By Candy Burgess of North Yarmouth caburg62@maine.rr.com

    ReplyDelete